1. Alharbi, H. A. (2015). A Delphi Study: Exploring Saudi Faculty and Student Perceptions of the Factors Promoting Nursing
Student Retention and Success. (PhD Dissertation, Kent State University). Retrieved from https://etd.ohiolink.edu/ap/10?0::NO:10:P10_ETD_SUBID:104277
2. Khalid Almutairi 1, Wadi Alonazi 2 Abdulaziz Alodhayani 3 Abdulrahman Al-Ajlan 4 Jason M. Vinluan 5 Rene P. Carsula 6* Mahaman
Moussa 7 Nader Eqaab Alotaibi 8 Amal Fraih Al Rowaily 9 “Infection control and Standard precautions among Healthcare providers in
Saudi Arabia: a cross-sectional study”. ( In-Press)
3. Aboshaiqah, A.E., Alonazi, W.B., & Patalagsa, J.G. (2016). Patients’ assessment of quality of care in public tertiary hospitals with and
without accreditation: comparative cross-sectional study. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 72(11): 2750-2761. doi: 101111/jan.13025
4. Inocian, E. & Patalagsa J. (2016). Cognitive impairment in older people living in the community. Nursing Older People, 28(2); 25-30
5. Aboshaiqah, A., Qasim, A. AlBashaireh, A. & Patalagsa, J. (2014). Nurses’ perception of barriers to research utilization in a public
hospital in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Medical Journal, 35(9).
6. Patalagsa, J. (2013). Nursing Care Plan: An Evidence-Based Tool for Learning and Providing High Quality Care. AV Akademikerverlag
GmbH & Co. KG: Scholars’ Press
7. ALmoaber N.H. & Helmy F. E. (2015). Knowledge and Beliefs of Female Secondary School Student's Toward Fruits and Vegetables
Consumptions. Unpublish Master Thiess. College of Nursing, King Saud University.