- The research center at the college of nursing (RC-CON) will fund published articles which have the following acknowledgment :
“The authors are thankful to the Deanship of Scientific Research, College of Nursing Research Center at King Saud University for funding this research”.
- Similarity report should not exceed 25 %. To get this report, please send your published article to Rssu@KSU.EDU.SA
- RC-CON will not fund articles published in journals with “Average Journal Impact Factor Percentile” less than 10 % in all web of science-ISI journals.
- The number of authors from outside KSU should be double the number of authors within KSU except in Q1 journals.
- The author should not be included among a standing research group at KSU.
- Only published articles will be funded.
- Author should not publish more than two articles in the same journal in the same year except in Q1 journals.
- Article should not be published in the Hijacked Journals
- Only research articles will be funded.
- A review article will be funded if published in Q1 journal and the PI is the corresponding author.
- Only article published in the current year will be funded.
Publishing in Web of Science